Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And Just When There's Too Much Flowers and Sunshine....



it's time to do a voiceover at Pappa D's recording studio next door. Oh t'is the life...Here's Bruce, the creative director, and Sean, the producer of our radio commercials for 2001 Audio Video. Six going on seven years we've been having these regular sessions in Sean's studio. I just shuffle over in my flip flops, grab a big mug o' smokey coffee and off we go. Did I mention that we also solve global disputes, challenge long held religious beliefs and chat about fashion when time allows? Well we do...then it's a pat on the Count's head (the cat) and I pad back through my well worn path to This White Shed and the schoolhouse. Not everyone's idea of a well rounded life, but it suits!

No comments:

Post a Comment