Thursday, December 3, 2009

Magnolia Pearl

If you like the unusual, revel in the used-to-be, you gotta see Magnolia Pearl....magnoliapearl.com
I can't, for the life of me, get this woman!!!! She's all about lace on EVERYTHING....EVEN HER HUSBAND....and she seems very ethereal, and very simplistic, but there's something about her that makes me check out her website/blog all the time. Could I ever wear- turn -of- the -century lace pantaloons to a picnic? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not unless they were stuffed under my sweatpants - lately my daughter's ex-boyfriends sweatpants - it doesn't get any lower than that - or higher if we're counting pounds.
Who buys all the lace? What do they do with it? Is there a place we go before heaven, owned by Magnolia Pearl.
Gotta know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment