Sunday, October 11, 2009

colours

Recently, I was checking out Benjamin Moore's 'mis-tints' for paint colours to apply to an old chair, and I got to thinking, 'What makes something a mis-tint?'....All four cans I purchased (for $2 each) were gorgeous...butter yellow, an easy grey and a couple of others I can't quite remember.

Like forgotten children....little paint cans full of vibrant colour and labelled 'mis-tints'...This is when I know it's time to stop painting for a while.

My next couple of days will be better spent tracking down interesting wooden chairs that need new seats or a shiny lacquer applied...or maybe I should organize some inventory, create a vignette, and remember that this is supposed to become a business, not an island for mistint paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment