Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let Time Go Lightly


Laura loves the old schoolhouse swing...truthfully, I think she loves posing on the adorably ancient swing. Through all of this real estate commotion, the swing just sways, collecting more lichen and holding firm by it's sturdy ropes...much like I've felt over the past few weeks. Now that the schoolhouse has been sold, we've experienced some great news! The new owner, is a woman after my own heart. She called last night and I loved her immediately. Through all the befuddled back and forth real estatiness of this deal, I had envisioned her as my nemesis. Amazingly, she's just an outrageously imaginative woman struggling along in the land of real estate dreams. Not her forte. I think I know someone else like that. hmmmm. The relief I felt at knowing the right woman is buying our house is immeasurable! Thank you Melissa! May the old swing keep time with your many happy schoolhouse days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment